Discounts extension allows you as the owner of the marketplace to configure promotional discounts (coupons) for end-users (buyers) of your marketplace. Extension can be configured so discounts are subtracted from administrator's earnings, or seller's earnings.
Additionally, sellers are able to create their own promotional coupons, which can be applied only to seller's own jobs, and in which case the discount is subtracted from the seller's earnings.
It is very easy to install and configure, and the process is explained below:
- Go to your account dashboard (make sure you are logged in with your account credentials)
- Click on “View Details and Downloads” link
- Download Discounts extension
- Go to WordPress Admin section of your installation/marketplace
- In the left WP-Admin menu mouse over “Plugins” and click on “Add New”
- Click on “Upload” plugin and choose the Discounts file you downloaded previously
- Activate extension/plugin
- Go to Admin > Jobster > Discounts > License tab
- Type in (or copy/paste) your license in the appropriate field and click “Save” button (please note that Discounts license has its own license key which you should download from within your account dashboard)
- Make sure your license is showing as active