Customize primary and secondary color of the theme
Primary and secondary colors will appear on the buttons, icons and other graphic elements on your website.
1. Log in to your WP Admin Dashboard and go to Appearance > Customize
2. You will be taken to the submenu and website front-end will be displayed in the right panel.
3. Click "Color Options" and then "Select Color" button.
4. Color picker will be displayed.
5. Select the color from the color palette or by clicking in the color box. You can also enter the color hex code in the input box.
Refer the link http://www.color-hex.com to find the hex code of the desired color.
6. Click on "Publish" to apply the colors to the theme.