Is there a way to assign a subscription level to a user?
There is no option in Jobster Admin Dashboard to assign subscription level to a user without the user actually paying for a subscription. Good news is that there is a workaround:
- Log in to your WP Admin Dashboard.
- Go to Jobster > User Balances.
- Increase cash balance for a specific user which would be equal to the cost of the subscription.
- Go to Admin > Users and switch to that user you increased the balance for in the previous step.
- Purchase the subscription level you desire with the cash balance.
- Logout from the user account.