Is an identifying image or pattern in paper used to discourage counterfeiting.
How can we set a watermark?
Go to Jobster > Watermark > General Settings > Enable Automatic and/ or Manual Watermarking > Save changes.
The watermark will appear on:
1. Job’s image (on frontend, homepage, my jobs, etc)
2. Job’s cover (on job’s page)
3. On the attached file for ‘Instant delivery’ (It can be activated from Jobster > General Settings > Job Settings > Delivery & Shipping > Enable Instant Delivery File: yes.)
4. On the file attached in Post New Job > Media > Job Preview (It can be activated Jobster > General Settings > Other > Enable Job Preview.)
5. On order’s page when sending an attachment.
6. On an attachment sent in private.
7. When you are sending a custom offer request with an attachment.
8. When posting a request with an attachment.
9. On user’s cover photo.
10. On user’s avatar photo.
11. On user’s portofolio. (It can be activated from Jobster > General Settings > User Settings > User portofolio > Enable user poftofolio: yes)
Go to Watermark position and set as we wish > Save changes
Go to Watermark image and set as you wish > Save changes
Go to Image protection and check the options you think that are useful for you > Save changes
Go to Image backup and check the option if you think you need it > Save changes
How does the watermark look on the image?
I want the Watermark applied on the images I previously uploaded.
For the Images that you have already uploaded you must go to Admin > Media, select the list mode. After setting the list mode you have to check the images and select "Add Watermark" from the dropdown.