How to enable the booking?
1. Go to Jobster Settings > Extensions > Affiliate > Scroll down to 'License' > Note the license key > Save Changes.
2. After that, press the 'Activate' button and make sure your license is showing as active.
3. Go to Jobster Settings > Payment Type > Job Purchase > Booking > Set to ON > Save Changes
How to use the booking?
A very first step for your sellers is to configure their calendar with available slots. Calendar management options can be accessed from within 'My Bookings' page (User Dropdown Menu > Jobs > Booking).
1. Add new resource: Click 'Add New' button, write resource name ( e.g.: Eye-shadow make up hour) and Save
2. Then comes configuring available timeslots for each day:
> choose a day (it repeats until you decide to change the timeslot and the day), click ‘Timeslots’.
On Timeslots we have two options:
- Single: a certain period of time that cannot be divided when you will be available. Single mode will allow you to configure timeslots one at the time.
EG: In the above example we have selected unit of time to be 1 hour, while the period should start at 9am, and finish at 10am.
The end result is one timeslot available for booking on Monday 9-10am, as shown below.
- Bulk: availability during a certain period, that can be divided into smallest periods, of the day. Bulk mode will allow you to configure multiple slots for each day.
EG: In the above example we have selected unit of time to be 30 minutes (which allowed us to select a period in 30 minute resolution), while the total available period is from 9:30am to 12:30pm. Finally, we have selected for the periods to run every 30 minutes with 0 minutes in between.
The end result is six thirty minute timeslots, available for booking on Tuesday from 9:30am to 12:30pm, as shown below.
Now we are ready to publish a new job with the above configured available timeslots.
Select 'booking' as the job price type, and select a booking resource that should apply to this job, as shown below:
How the client selects booking? How does it appear on job’s page?
The client can book an available slot only on the day the seller has marked.
EG: On Tuesday (any Tuesday of any month) from 10 to 10:30 PM. and pay for it.
That's it. Complete the checkout and your selected date/time will be booked. The system will automatically remove that timeslot from the calendar.
Both, the buyer and the seller, can see the bookings they have on 'My Bookings' page (User Dropdown Menu > Jobs > Booking > Upcoming bookings).
How to customize the colours?
The booking colors can be changed by going to Jobster Design > Elements > Booking