How to reimport Brizy or ACF page? (Blank page issue)
If one of your site's pages is blank or the page fields are in an unsatisfactory arrangement below you can find out how you can solve this problem.
The pages that are available for reimport are:
- Post New or Edit Job
- Post New or Edit Request
- User Profile
- Home page
- Home page -Logged in
- How it works?
In the following article, we will reimport the Post New or Edit Job page.
A simple way to reimport a page:
1. You delete (trash) the problematic page (in this case Post New or Edit Job) from Dashboard > Pages > Post New or Edit Job.
2. Please be careful to delete it from the Trash folder, too.
3. You go to cPanel > File Manager > public_html > wp-content > themes > wpjobster > lib > autoimport > content.
Download ‘page_post_new_edit_job.xml’ by using the right-click and hitting the ‘Download’ button.
4. After downloading the above-mentioned page, you go to Dashboard > Tools > Import > Select WordPress (Please hit ‘Install now’ if it isn’t running at that moment) > Run Wordpress Importer > Choose file > Select the file downloaded at step 2 ‘page_post_new_edit_job.xml’ > upload file and import > check ‘Download and import file attachments’ field and click ‘Submit’ button.
5. For the page to be functional, you have to assign the newly created page in Jobster > General Settings
> Page assignments> select the page you are trying to reimport (in this case Post new or Edit Job)
> hit the ‘Save options’ button
Go check it once again on your site and see if it works.