You need to have Account Segregation purchased and installed on your website in order for the Seller Notifications extension to function properly.
Offer your sellers to subscribe to email (or sms) notifications for new service requests published within the categories of their interest and expertise, as well as within certain location.
It is very easy to install and configure, and the process is explained below:
- Go to your account dashboard (make sure you are logged in with your account credentials)
- Click on “View Details and Downloads” link
- Download Seller Notifications extension
- Go to WordPress Admin section of your installation/marketplace
- In the left WP-Admin menu mouse over “Plugins” and click on “Add New”
- Click on “Upload” plugin and choose the Seller Notifications file you downloaded previously
- Activate extension/plugin
- Go to Admin > Jobster > Seller Notifications > License tab
- Type in (or copy/paste) your license in the appropriate field and click “Save” button (please note that Seller Notifications license has its own license key which you should download from within your account dashboard)
- Make sure your license is showing as active
Here is the user interface on the front-end